There has been a renewed fascination with Absinthe liquor regarding the world during the last decade since Absinthe’s legalization in several countries. Absinthe, also called the Green Fairy or La Fee Verte, just has been legal in the USA since 2007, and just certain brands could be sold, so there’s much interest in the liquor in the US.
What on Earth is Absinthe Liquor About?
Absinthe is a distilled anise flavored spirit which has been created for medicinal purposes being an elixir or tonic by way of the legendary Dr Pierre Ordinaire in Couvet, Switzerland. It shot to popularity in Switzerland and France during the 19th and early 20th centuries as well as overtook wine in reputation in France.
Absinthe is generally created from a wine base and is flavored with herbs. Its primary herbal ingredients are standard wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium), that gives www.absinthe-liquor.com Absinthe its name and its bitter taste, aniseed and fennel. Other common herbs employed in the production of Absinthe consist of hyssop, lemon balm, star anise, dittany, juniper, nutmeg and licorice.
There are many different forms of Absinthe liquor:-
– Verte – This is actually the classic green Absinthe of the French La Belle Epoque and the Absinthe favored by the Bohemian culture of Montmartre and taken by artists and writers such as Pablo Picasso, Van Gogh, Oscar Wilde, Ernest Hemingway, Gauguin, Degas, Baudelaire and Verlaine.
– La Blueu – Also known as La Blanche. This is a clear Absinthe. Bootleg Swiss Absinthe was clear in the ban.
– Czech Style Absinth – Some Czech Absinthes are common Absinthes but this term is the term for “Absinths” that happen to be actually wormwood bitters and do not provide an anise flavor.
– Absenta – Spanish Absinthe that has a sweeter flavor because it’s made with Alicante Anise.
– Rouge or Rose Absinthe – This Absinthe has a naturally red colorization as a result of additional ingredient of hibiscus flowers.
You can buy many types and styles of Absinthe online – conventional styles and modern classics which are based upon vintage Absinthes but have a modern twist.
In addition to buying these several types of Absinthe beverages, you can also create your own Absinthe from Absinthe essences. AbsintheKit.com supply essences on the Absinthe industry and to consumers. They create 4 different essences – an existing green Absinthe essence, a clear Absinthe essence, a strong essence that makes an Absinthe with a stronger bitter wormwood flavor, plus an orange distinctive flavored essence that’s flavored with orange oil and produces a lovely orange-yellow colored Absinthe. All the essences are made using top-quality herbs and are distilled so you do not have to be worried about distilling, simply use the internet and after that mix with vodka or Everclear for your own personal wormwood Absinthe.
AbsintheKit.com also sell Absinthiana like replicas of well-known Absinthe glasses and spoons just like the Eiffel Tower spoon.
Absinthe is definitely a strong alcoholic beverage, as much as 75% alcohol by volume, and is stronger than whisky or vodka. Care should be taken when consuming such a strong spirit especially if it is being mixed with other strong spirits in cocktails – it’s very easy to get drunk on Absinthe!
There are not many drinks like Absinthe liquor about which there are lots of myths, legends, lies and falsehoods – it comes with a very colorful and interesting background and is a beautiful beverage to savor.