Lucid Absinthe Superieure is the first actual wormwood made up of Absinthe to become legalized in the US ever since the ban in 1912 most people are wanting to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was created by distiller Ted Breaux and Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. In contrast to other fake Absinthes, which are developed to be sold in the US, it contains real grande wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) and other standard www.wheretopurchaseabsinthe.com Absinthe herbs. More information are available at drinklucid.com but here are a few details of Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It receives its green color from whole herbs and not unnatural colors.
– It has wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise as well as other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was manufactured by Ted Breaux, a leading Absinthe distiller, who used his understanding of traditional Absinthe making methods to make this historically precise vintage style Absinthe which complies with US regulations.
– Lucid contains a full measure of grande wormwood much like pre ban Absinthes. It was a myth that Absinthe covered vast amounts of thujone – tests on vintage bottles showed that they’d all pass US restrictions (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid contains 62% alcohol by volume.
– It’s distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid includes a very distinctive black bottle with green cat’s eyes influenced by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
In accordance with the Lucid website it may be bought throughout the United States so you must be able to purchase it through your local liquor store. You could look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists just like Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, and then for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The site also has a web shop where one can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid is not the only Absinthe to have been legalized in the US – a brand called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have been legalized.
Another excellent means of enjoying Absinthe in the USA should be to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free world wide shipping. There’s a handling fee for the very first item but handling and shipping costs nothing for added products ordered.
The essences from AbsintheKit.com are manufactured from an alcohol base that is distilled with top-quality herbs for instance wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are very economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence that makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits containing 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are also offered costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits generate 14 bottles of Absinthe therefore they make the perfect buy. Just mix 20ml of essence together with 730ml of Everclear or vodka and you’ve got your very own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is known.
Essences are a great alternative to hunting for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are also fun to work with too.