Lucid Absinthe Superieure is definitely the first genuine wormwood that contains Absinthe to be legalized in the US ever since the ban in 1912 most people are desirous to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was developed by distiller Ted Breaux and Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. In contrast to other fake Absinthes, that had been developed to be sold in the US, it contains real grande wormwood where to purchase absinthe (Artemisia Absinthium) along with other classic Absinthe herbs. Additional information can be found at drinklucid.com but here are a few information about Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It receives its green color from whole herbs instead of artificial colors.
– It has wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise as well as other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was created by Ted Breaux, a leading Absinthe distiller, who used his understanding of traditional Absinthe making techniques to make this historically precise vintage style Absinthe which complies with US regulations.
– Lucid contains a full measure of grande wormwood much like pre ban Absinthes. It had been a myth that Absinthe included immeasureable thujone – tests on vintage bottles showed that they would all pass US restrictions (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid contains 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid has a very distinctive black bottle with green cat’s eyes influenced by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
According to the Lucid website it can be bought throughout the United States therefore you must be able to buy it from your local liquor store. It is possible to look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists for instance Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, and then for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The site also has a web shop where you could order Lucid apparel.
Lucid isn’t the only Absinthe to have been legalized in the USA – a product called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have also been legalized.
Yet another excellent means of enjoying Absinthe in the USA is to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free global shipping. There exists a handling fee for the initial item but shipping and handling costs nothing for added products ordered.
The essences coming from AbsintheKit.com are produced from an alcohol base that is distilled with top-quality herbs such as wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are extremely economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence which makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits made up of 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are available costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits create 14 bottles of Absinthe so they really make the perfect buy. Just mix 20ml of essence together with 730ml of Everclear or vodka and you have your very own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is known.
Essences are a great substitute to looking for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are fun to utilize too.